Sunday, December 23, 2012

Happy Holidays, and knitting wimples

I'm doing some last minute knitting - making up a wimple or two using this pattern by Mary McCall.  I love this pattern - so easy and I'm a big fan on wimples/neckwarmers.  This one is super wonderful because you can also pull it up over your head if you have forgotten to wear a hat.  A few years ago, I made one one for me, and later I made one out of chunky wool for a friend in the Northwest.

The one I'm currently making is out of acrylic and it is super-soft (a 'baby' type yarn, but I'm doubling it).


HAPPY HOLIDAYS! 
Peace on Earth and Goodwill to Everyone

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Carol! I hope you have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Poodle!! We're having a lovely time - nice and calm and peaceful. Hoping the best of the season to you and yours!

      Delete

Comments are moderated, but to leave a comment, there is no 'captcha'. Thank you for leaving a message - I usually reply to each and every one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...